International Journal of Electronics and Electrical Engineering Systems (IJEEES) is a scholarly international Biannually journal published by Association Algérienne de Génie Electrique et Electronique AAGEE.
IJEEES carries original research articles in several areas of Electrical Engineering and Electronics.
This international journal endeavours to provide an academic platform for professionals and researchers to contribute innovative work in the field. Also, IJEEES encourages actively collaboration between academia and industry along the fields of electrical and automation technology.
IJEEES focuses on the following topics but not limited to:
The main subject areas covered by this journal are, but not limited to:
1. Power Components and Power electronics
2. Electromagnetic Compatibility
3. High voltage engineering
5. Electrical Machines and Actuators
6. Power Electrical Systems
7. Energy Storage and Management
8. Renewable energies
9. Embedded Energy Systems
10. Automation and control of systems
11. Signal, Image and Video Processing
12. Industrial and Electronic Informatics
13. Diagnosis and Non-Destructive Testing
14. Numerical modeling and methods
15. Microwave Circuits and Systems
16. Antennas and Wave Propagation